Summer can be especially harsh, with sand, sea, salt-water and sunbathing leaving skin feeling dry, rough and looking uneven in tone. The sun can also darken patches of hyper-pigmentation making them more obvious. Now that the summer is over, treat your skin to a post-holiday rejuvenation boost with a DermaQuest facial peel.
Our skin’s surface comes under all sorts of attack over our lifetime – environment, sun, hormones, makeup, diet and medicine can all affect its tone and texture. Facial peels work by removing dull, dead cells from the skin surface, open pores, blemishes and fine lines are all immediately reduced, leaving the skin more uniform in appearance and smooth to the touch.
We use only the best of the best facial peels at Surrey Skin and Laser Clinic, namely DermaQuest skin peels.
DermaQuest uses top quality, highly effective ingredients and we’ll match the peel that is most suited to your specific requirements on a level that suits you; from mild to more advanced.
In general, DermaQuest skin peels are will benefit your skin in the following ways:
- Minimise fine lines and wrinkles
- Wipe away blemishes and reduce open pores
- Smooth uneven skin texture
- Rejuvenate and refresh your complexion
- Tailored to your skin type
We offer two types of facial peel:
- DermaQuest Pumpkin Peel – an advanced exfoliation treatment, excellent for age management, spots and hyperpigmentation. These peels can be done as a one-off treatment but ideally a course of 4 to 6 every two weeks give the best results followed by a maintenance peel every 2 to 3 months.
- DermaQuest TCA Peel – This Advanced Chemical Peel using Trichloroacetic Acid for its reliability and performance. TCA will improve Collagen and elastin production giving the skin a new lease of life, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, improving acne scarring and diminishing pigmentation resulting in smoother, firmer more refined skin tone and texture.