What are DermaQuest skin peels?
Skin peels resurface the skin improving texture and smoothness using highly effective ingredients, tailored to your specific requirements on a level that suits you, from mild to more advanced. By removing dull, dead cells from the skin surface, open pores, blemishes and fine lines are all immediately reduced.
We use DermaQuest, because their skin peels are the best in the business!
Benefits of DermaQuest skin peels
- Minimise fine lines and wrinkles
- Wipe away blemishes and reduce open pores
- Smooth uneven skin texture
- Rejuvenate and refresh your complexion
- Tailored to your skin type
DermaQuest Pumpkin Peel
This peel is an advanced exfoliation treatment, excellent for age management, spots and hyperpigmentation. These peels can be done as a one off treatment but ideally a course of 4 to 6 every two weeks give the best results followed by a maintenance peel every 2 to 3 months.
The Benefits are:
- Improves skin hydration
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Decreases existing acne and helps prevents new outbreaks
- Evens skin tone and lightens pigmentation
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces open pores
DermaQuest TCA Peel
This Advanced Chemical Peel using Trichloroacetic Acid is used due to its reliability and performance.
TCA will improve Collagen and elastin production giving the skin a new lease of life, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, improving acne scarring and diminishing pigmentation resulting in smoother, firmer more refined skin tone and texture.
Dermaquest have a unique approach when it comes to TCA and are the only company to combine 7% trichloracetic acid with 2% salicylic acid and retinol in one treatment. The salicylic breaks down the oil barrier allowing the TCA to penetrate more deeply.
This allows the treatment to be powerful but predictable and safe.
This treatment is good for:
- Thickened damaged skin
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Restoring and renewing cell activity to reveal healthy, bright and youthful skin
- Visible tightening of the skin
- Reducing Acne scarring
- Improving comedonal Acne
- Sun damaged skin
Contact us for more information.